Monday 12 June 2023

Ferrari sketch

© Juan Méndez

This particular sketch was made originally by a friend of mine; Jesús Herrera. Actually most of the lines and volumes are exactly the same. I just made this overlay in order to clean the original and use it to create a Photoshop rendering tutorial. 
Something that I would like to highlight about his design is the stance, the volumes and its very beautiful flowing lines. The concept also looks quite contemporary...
Anyway, the final render can be found in this blog, March 2022 posts.
The Photoshop rendering tutorial is available HERE or you can clic on the image above.
From now on, I'll be trying to add some notes to each sketch I post here. Perhaps, a few thoughts about the inspiration behind, the purpose or the process,,, I'm not really sure. However, my main objective is just to share with you a little more about what I do.
If you want to share any thoughts or if you have any particular questions, please feel free to leave a comment.
Bests!
Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment